January 14, 2010

Warning: This post is incredibly deep and meaningful. {Insert sarcasm here.}

So... sometimes after school Charlie and I play this game where we each draw a picture. There's only one major rule in this game - one of us contributes a subject and the other contributes a verb, and then both those things must appear in our drawings. For instance, I might say, "wind surfing", and Charlie might say, "Perry the Platypus", in which case, each of our drawings would have to include Perry the Platypus and windsurfing in some creative way.

Recently when we played this game, I contributed the subject of "Mario Bros". And, true to form, Charlie contributed the verb of "farting".

Here were the results:

First, Charlie's.
(I love how Bowser is on the right side, screaming, "Noooo!" to the SBD bomb Mario has just released.
I also love the spelling of "fart".)

Oh, little boys. Ha.

And this one was mine:

I know, not nearly as exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment